Re: [Aroid-l] Thyphonium nubicum vs Typhonium venosum 'IndianGiant'?

-----Original Message-----
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:32:47 +0200
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Thyphonium nubicum vs Typhonium venosum 'IndianGiant'?
From: "StroWi@t-online.de" <StroWi@t-online.de>
To: "Discussion of aroids" aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

Regarding my question about nubicum, I got a reply in our German
Amorhophallus-Forum from a finnish Amorphophile that it was discussed in
another forum that 'Indian Giant' and Sauromatum nubicum might be the
same strain or genotype. (note: This was suggested by two guys named
Hetterscheid and Boyce - ever heard of them????    ;-)

Sorry folks,

esp Mr. H. and Mr. B.

the latter did NOT suggest anything about 'Indian Giant' being nubicum, but simply shifted nubicum to T. venosum....

Hope you don't mind......

Aroid-L mailing list