Re: [Aroid-l] leaf variegation in A. titanum

Judging by the appearance I would not rule out aneuploidy or virus. It does not look like a plastid sorting out chimera as seen here

http://www.exoticfinches.com/plants/amorphstory.htm

_______________________________

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, Of what, then, is an empty desk
a sign?
~ Albert Einstein.

 -

>>> "StroWi@t-online.de" <StroWi@t-online.de> 9/24/2007 2:47 AM >>>
Sorry folks, I forgot the subject line.....
Could the moderator please delete the first message without.....
Thx, Bernhard.