[Aroid-l] Philodendron maximum K. Krause

I've just hit a brick wall trying to find information on Philodendron maximum K. Krause.  If any of you have a copy of the original scientific publication (in English) that would be most helpful.  Otherwise, any information anyone has learned would be useful.  I have learned it is found in northern Brazil, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia but little else.  I've  got good photos of both my specimen and an adult specimen grown at Silver Krome Gardens in Miami.  If anyone can access JSTOR and find something I would really appreciate any assistance!

Thanks!

Steve Lucas