Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid stamp

no photo available...says its a binary file,,,good lord do they make those anymore?

kfb maine

Marek Argent <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:
The 16th stamp in this sheet is named "taro",
but the leaf doesn't look like Colocasia esculenta, rather like Xanthosoma sp.
What may it be? I know that artist sometimes don't see important features for botanists.
Besides I read somewhere that in various regions of the world, different species are cultivated as "taro".
Can anyone help?
Marek Argent
Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list