From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Denis Rotolante
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 9:55 AM
To: 'Discussion of aroids'
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid stamp

Anybody can pick out a bunch of pretty flowers or fruits to put on stamps, but Some of these plants are not even native to Micronesia.This is obviously not meant to be a botanical drawing but an artist's rendition of something cute to put on stamps. A stamp collector would apreciate a little accuracy in the stamps a country produces what else makes them collectible. Native flowers and fruits  on a country's stamps should be a given, I guess Micronesia doesn't care.