Re: Anthurium clidemioides

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium clidemioides
  • From: Chad Mayer <chadmayer@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:06:59 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck, I wish I had one to offer, I would do so gladly.

Folks, dont let Mr. Nishihira's humility mislead you: he is a world class plantsman.  Some of the most interesting things in my collection have come from him.  You can rest assured that anything you get in trade with him will be of the highest quality.  Ive dealt with him a few times, and always been very pleased.

Chad

Message: 2