Re: ID

Hi, John!

Your plant looks a lot like a cutting I have (see attached picture) of a plant at the University collection. It is ID’d as a Rhaphidiphora. The university plant has bloomed in the past, but I did not get a picture.

Any help in an ID would be appreciated!

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com