Re: Dracunculus

From: "anna haigh" <anabaena@london.com>
Subject: [Aroid-l] Dracunculus
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com

Dear all,I have juust bought a Dracunculus vulgaris tuber, which I
believe to be hardy where I live in the UK. I just wondered whether
anybody had any experience with this and how to get the best out of it.
I'm excited to see how it will do.All the best,Anna

-----

Hi Anna. Yes, it is hardy in London. I keep mine in pots and pop them under
plants in winter, then move them out into sun (if we get any!) when they
grow next spring.

Best,
- helen

database 3457 (20080919) __________