Spathicarpa question

  • Subject: Spathicarpa question
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

hello all,

I have a Spathicarpa, does this genus go dormant?  I have it growing in a wet terrarium, at first I thought maybe it was too wet, but then it grew and flowered a few times.  Then it lost all its leaves, but the corm/tuber is still nice and hard and green and has lots of healthy white roots.  Any ideas why it would stop producing leaves?  Conditions in the tank have not changed.