Re: fall show & sale photos

  • Subject: Re: fall show & sale photos
  • From: Albert M Huntington <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

  We had a several talks on Saturday. Hopefully, Lester Kallus can upload some video from Ted Held's fascinating talk on Cryptocoryne and Marc Gibernau's feature presentation on Aroid pollination.

  I've uploaded a video of the first hour of Dr. Tom Croat's entertaining presentation on his lifetime of plant exploration - well worth your while to hear him describe his life and travels.  It can be found at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8627280108839896384&hl=en

  I apologize in advance for the low resolution and fact that it cuts out after an hour.  I took it with my pocket camera due to a battery issue with Lester's video camera, so it was a last minute thing with somewhat inadequate equipment...

--Albert