Re: Memories of the Show

  • Subject: Re: Memories of the Show
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:18:36 -0500

Dear Ted:

            Thanks so much for taking the time to discuss your thoughts on the Miami Aroid Show and Sale.  You are an astute observer.  I enjoyed your talk on Cryptocoryne and learned a lot.  It reminds me that so far as I know we don’t have much of anything on this genus on the IAS webpages and I am wondering if you could prepare some content there, perhaps linking your talk at least.  I will also see about getting a link to Jon Bastemeijer’s site.  I have not seen it but it is reputedly the best source of information on Cryptocoyne.  I was recently in contact with someone named Ghazanfar Ghori at ghorig@gmail.com   Do you know him?  I was also trying to get his help to improve our Cryptocoryne page for the IAS.  If you could do anything to help us out I would appreciate it.

All the best,

Tom