Re: fall show & sale photos

  • Subject: Re: fall show & sale photos
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:16:18 -0500

Dear Leland:

	Thank you for the kind remarks. For years I know that I should
record some of the events that have happened in my life and two years
ago I had an opportunity to write articles for my local newspaper.  I
competed in a writing contest and was one of 17 Opinion Shapers (several
hundred usually apply).  It gives me opportunities to write three
articles a year and I won again this year so I have now written 4
articles and will soon submit my 5th. So slowly I am at least taking the
time to record my stories. Unfortunately with a strict limit of 600
words I often have to leave out important detail.

Tom