Book on Dr. Croat.

  • Subject: Book on Dr. Croat.
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:56:23 +0000

> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:16:18 -0500
> From: Thomas.Croat@mobot.org
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] fall show & sale photos

Dear Tom,

Let me add my voice to that of my friend Leland in making a strong request that you begin to make a record in writing (with photos!) of your most remarkable career.
My late Dad Oscar would always ''promise'' to start and do it when my siblings and I urged him to do so, as his life was also a most interesting one, but he passed away with nothing on paper, so all was lost.
The Very Best,

Julius