Re: giant form A. paeoniifolius

  • Subject: Re: giant form A. paeoniifolius
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:53:02 +0000

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] giant form A. paeoniifolius
Dear All,

This giant form of A. paeoniifolius is available in S. Florida, so there should not be a need to import it.
I'll wait to see if and when the owners/growers shake the dust off their shoes and the sand out of their eyes and reply to this forum!!
I saw a tuber that must have measured close to 24" in dia. some years ago.   I THINK Scott had and may have sold some plants of this giant clone??

Julius

W.P.B., FLORIDA