Re: LariAnn's Philodendron 'Maharlika'

That's a stunning hybrid indeed. Congrats on Best of Show, LariAnn. This will certainly go on my wish list too.

Tom Vincze

I'm terrible about with my spelling so please forgive the fact I incorrectly spelled the name of Philodendron 'Maharlika' which won Best of Show for Lariann Garner at the IAS show in Miami.  I'm attaching a corrected photo!

Sorry about that Lariann!

<Philodendron Maharlika.jpg><Steve.vcf>_______________________________________________
Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list