Re: Tissue Culture ? Can common folk do it?

Hi Steve,

Sounds like your wife is having some fun :o)

I guess I forgot about a nice place to look up info and get a free book on
the subject.  If you go to www.sigma-aldrich.com you can find a huge number
of things by putting plant tissue culture in the search box.  The only
problem is that you can get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of
info.....beware if you really want scientific info.....there is a massive
amount of it.

I actually got this free manual quite awhile ago when I was contemplating
doing this, but as usual, life got in the way.

Here is a link....scroll down and ask for the catalogue....do not know if
you have to be in academia to get it.......I will request one to find out:

Needless to say, unless you just want to have fun, you need to have a plant
rare enough to warrant TC.

Gibsonia, PA