Re: Aroideana 33

I still have not received my copy here in Raleigh, NC, USA, but am anxiously
awaiting it!

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 1:21 AM
Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana 33

I am surprised that no-one (or virtually no-one) has commented on the arrival of the 272 pages of Aroideana 33.

For those of us not living in the greater Miami area, Aroideana is one of the very few tangible benefits of our annual dues; its arrival is a high point of the year.

I am taking this opportunity to remind everyone that Aroideana is steadily increasing in both bulk and quality and that this is very almost solely down to Derek?s unflagging dedication, time and energy. All voluntarily given.

Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list