Re: Aroideana 33

  • Subject: Re: Aroideana 33
  • From: Christopher Rogers <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:56:44 -0500

Hear, hear!!
I have my Aroidiana and I have been thoroughly enjoying the first article. Thank you Peter! You have done a great job. Tom's contributions are great as always. All the contributors have done well, and Derek brings it all together in a fantastic package.
I love the journal, I am grateful for it, and I want to see it continue to grow and expand. Every issue has been useful for me in one way or another.
Thanks to all who are involved,