Re: Aroideana 33

Dear Pete:

            It is true that Derek does a wonderful job and we are blessed to have him.  While Carla and I also edit nearly all of articles it is Derek that does work of making all the changes, dealing with the photos, dealing with the printers and corresponding with authors.  Our deadline for the next issue is January 15th.

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Peter Boyce
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 12:21 AM
To: 'Discussion of aroids'
Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroideana 33

I am surprised that no-one (or virtually no-one) has commented on the arrival of the 272 pages of Aroideana 33.

For those of us not living in the greater Miami area, Aroideana is one of the very few tangible benefits of our annual dues; its arrival is a high point of the year.

I am taking this opportunity to remind everyone that Aroideana is steadily increasing in both bulk and quality and that this is very almost solely down to Derek’s unflagging dedication, time and energy. All voluntarily given.

Aroid-L mailing list