winter is coming

Winter is coming and I need to start thinking about bringing plants
indoors.
The Amorphophalluses can be stored cleaned and dry in the basement. The
Arisaemas can be stored clean and slighly damp in the plant fridge.
Do any of the following require dormancy? Is dormancy suggested?
	Colocasia, Alocasia, Anthurium, Caladium
Or can I simply bring the pots in, or dig and repot, and put them in the
greenhouse? I know that in the past the Caladiums have not survived well
overwintering in the dark, dry basement.
Thank you kindly for this review. One of these years I'll get this
straight (or move to a climate where I can just leave everything in the
ground).
MJ Hatfield