soil sterilizers

After reading the Aroideana volume 19, I realize that I'll have to begin
mixing some loam with the artificial potting mix I've used in the past if I
want to be successful with some amorphophallus species.  I read about the
stench created by sterilizing soil in an oven and also heard some passing
comments about soil sterilizers.

Is there such a thing as an electric soil sterilizer?  What I'm hoping for
is some device I could put out in my potting shed.  I'd dump soil oak leaf
mold and loam into it, push some button and come back several hours later
to see some steaming, sterile soil ready to mix with the soilless mix.

Is there such a thing?  If so, can someone recommend a brand?

Les Kallus