blueberry Anthurium

Dear All,

Some of you should start receiving your seeds from today; if you wish to see
what they will turn into then look at the ID section of the Aroid web-site
where they are now posted (with the help of Richard Mansell) and awaiting any
suggestions of identity. Dr Croat thinks it likely to be A. trinerve based on
description only, but hopes to get a look at the pictures later this week and
get back to me with a final decision. In the meantime anybody else who has an
opinion please let me know.

By the way, does anyone know if Anthurium berries are poisonous? A friend of
mine wishes to grow it but thinks his small children may find the berries
irresistable! I know many aroids have aggressive chemistry but had not heard
Anthurium being accused of this.

Geoffrey Kibby
International Institute of Entomology
56 Queen's Gate