Anthurium (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 20:37:35 -0500
From: Eduardo <>
Subject: Anthurium

This message was submitted by Eduardo <> to list If you forward it back to the list, it will be distribut=
without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: lin=
and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=
Sender: Eduardo <>

Hi Geoffrey,

=09Based on your description, I thought it was an Anthurium radicans Koch.
Now that I saw the photography on the ID center, I know I wondered it
completely wrong. In my actual opinion, it is an Anthurium scandens
(Aubl.) Engler. I=B4m not a strong believer in varieties, but if I had to
say, I would agree with the var. leucocarpum (Schott) Engler, as someone
already told.=20

Best wishes,