Cryptocoryne

Dear all,

	Some days ago I bougth a small Cryptocoryne (maybe C. cordata but
I think it is too young to say) and I am really  interested in growing it.
Meanwhile, I realize that I dont know absolutely nothing about growing
submerged aroids. Obviously, I can grow it as an aquatic plant in one of
my fish tanks, but I know that some plants kept in aquarium conditions
never reach flowering stage. I also know that some Cryptocorynes need some
time partially out of water. I would like to know if some of you - ``gods
of aroidology`` - are aware about its cultivation (including fertilization,
kind of water, etc).

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo.