WWW Links to Aroid Horticulture

Hello Aroiders,

I have put together a new web page devoted to aroid horticulture links for
the IAS Website.  You can find it in the horticulture directory of the site
at http://www.mobot.org/IAS/Hort/hortlink.html

The web page currently contains about 75 links to web pages with
horticultural content specifically related to aroids, or to general
horticultural topics useful in the growing of aroids.  Please feel free to
contact me should you find any new sites as I would like to keep the web
page current and useful.

Regards,

Scott Hyndman
Winter Park, Florida