Re: Ulearum? Did I imagine the post?

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Steve Marak wrote:

> I thought I saw a reference to Ulearum in a (fairly) recent Aroid-L post,
> but now I can't find it. Did I imagine it?

No Steve, you did not imagine this.  Julius and I were musing over those
plants that we lust for, he Ulearum and I Culcasia serettii.  Julius has
since acquired a species of Ulearum, but I am not sure which.  C. serettii
continues to elude me.  It is a truly cool aroid.  At a distance it
resembles Nepenthes.

Julius, tell us how your Ulearum is doing.

Don