RE: Peltandra virginica

From: on behalf of eduardo gomes goncalves
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 6:25 PM
Subject: 	RE: Peltandra virginica

>>Dear Sue and Julius,

     Thanks for the clues about Peltandra virginica. I`m glad to hear
that it is easier to germinate than I thought before. I don`t know how
they will enjoy the absence of a freezing winter here in Brazil but this
problem will be forwarded to the future. By now, I just have to keep
these beauties growing`n`growing.

Best wishes,

Dear Friend Eduardo,
They grow VERY well here in Florida, and we do not have freezing winters, so
they should do fine with you.