RE: Peltandra virginica

Dear Sue and Julius,

     Thanks for the clues about Peltandra virginica. I`m glad to hear
that it is easier to germinate than I thought before. I don`t know how
they will enjoy the absence of a freezing winter here in Brazil but this
problem will be forwarded to the future. By now, I just have to keep
these beauties growing`n`growing.

Best wishes,