Re: Archives available?

I just looked and see that I've been a bit sloppy with my
computer-house-keeping on this end.  I've never emptied the Aroid mailbox
on my software here.  I'm using Eudora version 3.03 and have Aroid List
messages back to 11/16/96.  That's not a tremendous way back, but it might
be enough to help you.

If you wanted to get Eudora, I could email the Aroid file to you.  I'm
relatively certain that you wouldn't be able to look at it with any other
software.  Furthermore, that wouldn't automatically send attachments
(sometimes aroiders have included JPGs or GIFs with their messages) but
those are still in my attachment folder and could be sent along if you were

Let me know if you want the file.  It's 364K in size.