Genera of Araceae

THE BOOKS ARE HERE!!!!!!

The truck just left and I have seven very heavy boxes of books.

Now, all I have to do is to figure out how to get my nose out of 'MY COPY'
long enough to get some work done today...

It is a very large book... 8 1/2 x 11 3/4 inches...  Color photography is
magnificient and the line drawings are better than any I have seen.  The
index and chapter headings make it a snap to find  anything..  There is
also and index in the front of the inside hard cover giving page numbers of
all of the genera...

This book is now the Bible of Araceae....  Bar none!!!!!

If you still have not ordered and want a copy...  Private e-mail to me
<plantnut@shadow.net> and I will put you on the list...  Cost is 75 British
Pounds...  We will get the conversion rate when Peter gets here.....

Wow!  What a book!!!!!!!!
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE