P. Pertusum?

Hi!

I'm in a bit of a confusion here, and I wonder if you'd care to help me out....

I'm looking for a monstera to grow indoors, and I have seen pictures of it,
tall mature vines grown indoors in pots with leaves about 1-1.5 feet wide.
Looking at my catalogs and books, there's a variety called P. pertusum and
another called M. minima...are they the same?   And another source says
that pertusum is actually the juvenile form of deliciosa.  I have grown
deliciosa before from seed, and its seventh or eighth leaf was already 3
feet wide... Can anyone tell me what's the name of this variety I'm looking
for, and where can I get it?  Thank you so much!

Tuan Ching
NYC