Re: Alistair Hay's Book

Now, if only I would hear back from my contact in New Guinea....
<<Try your N/Guinea contact for some of the smaller species of Cyrtosperma,
but be aware they are VERY cold sensitive.   Good luck.

Actually, I do not have a contact for shipping of plants.  What I meant was, I
am trying to arrange to go to New Guinea myself.  I do not at present have a
conducive situation to growing many plants, so I focus on studying their
ecology in the wild when I can.  That was how I learned about the new Costa
Rican Xanthosoma.  Maybe when I am older and my wanderlust subsides, I can
settle down and grow these plants for myself; in the meantime--good luck to
all of you growers.