An amazing photo gallery

Dear All,

I was doing a search for the American Hepatica Association in order to
find the American Sakurasoh Association so I could gather information
about a certain Japanese primrose in my garden.  The search took me to
the Hipatica Gallery.  Just to find out exactly what a Hipatica looked
like, I clicked on the Gallery.  Within the Gallery to my surprise was
an Arisaema Gallery with the most photos of Arisaemas I've seen in one
place.  Perhaps I'm one of few who wasn't aware of this page, but just
in case others might be interested, I am adding the URL:
http://rareplants.co.uk/hepatica/gallery.htm  I don't know how to
attatch a URL that is clickable, so if this doesn't work, copy and paste
it to your web search location and press enter.

Anyone who hasn't seen this page will enjoy it,

Sue Zunino