Monstera Search

Hi.I have been searching the internet for several months for the plant
"Monstrea Deliciosa Albo-Variegata" with no success.I only just found
out that it falls under the classification of being an Aroid.So I
figured this would be the best place to ask for help.I desperately need
to find someone with a specimen,no matter how small,or a cutting,that
they would be willing to sell to me.I wanted it for my grandmother for
her 92nd birthday in April,but I failed to find it in time,so now I'm
trying to get one in time for Christmas for her.  She always had one
until a few years ago when it died,and now she wishes she had one
again,so I'm trying to get it for her.I live in Ft.Laud.Fla. and I am
willing to pay a fair price for it and of course for all shipping
costs.Can anyone help me find it?? Thank you for any help.Stan Bartlett