Fairchild's Titan Watch update from yesterday 9/4/99: Still not open

  • To: lindsey@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Fairchild's Titan Watch update from yesterday 9/4/99: Still not open
  • From: "Craig M. Allen" <cm_allen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:48:34 -0500 (CDT)

Titan watch update from yesterday: Still not open
Amorphophallus titanum 931146A
.I didn't get this note finished and e-mailed last night. But there has been
little change in the inflorescence since midday yesterday. It opened several
inches, and then stopped. We even played music for Alice the Amorphophallus but
got no response.

===
Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager 'Windows to the Tropics'
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road, Miami, Florida 33156
Tel. 305-667-1651 ext. 3320   FAX 305-661-8953
email: cm_allen@yahoo.com
Web site: http://www.ftg.org