Exchange of Aroids

Hi Everyone:

I have the following Aroid bulbs and seeds to trade (b=bulbs, s=seeds):

Pinellia cordata (b), pedatisecta (b), tripartita (b), tripartita var.
atropurpurea (b), Dracunculus vulgaris (b+s)

Arisaema consaguineum tall form 1.2-1.5m (b) and green form (s), flavum (b),

In addition, I have  very extensive collection other spp. of plants which I
am interested in trading, such as botanical lilies and other plants (for
example Pleione saxicola).  The whole list I will send privately, if you are

I am looking for:

Dracunculus vulgaris, form with white flowers(var. creticum)
Dracunculus musciverus
Amorphophallus spp.

If you are not intersted in exchange of plants I will be more than happy to
purchase them from you. Let me know, please.