Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #302 - 2 msgs

In respect to the last Com. Garden Digest -Message 1, as coppied below:

>Message: 1
>From: SuGaRbAyBe6@aol.com
>Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:39:37 EDT
>To: community_garden@mallorn.com
>Subject: [cg] Veggies

>        I need to know what kind of vegetables germinate within a period of
>about 2-3 weeks & are suitable for all seasons of the year. Please respond
>ASAP!!

I respectfully submit that if you were to state your reasons for needing the
information requested, and the situation which you find yourself in, maybe we
will be able to help you.   We need more parameters to be of help to you.
Most people here will bend over backwards to help you.

E. L. Morehouse