Memorial Gardens on Church Property

Do any of you know of any Memorial Gardens which exist on church property?  I would greatly appreciate any & all information regarding establishing a serene place where ashes may be scattered -- we will not be burying urns nor using a columbarium.  Thus far, we seem to have great leeway on all levels of government.
Thank you for your time.  Peace be with you.
Cyndy Ross, Chairperson
Fellowship, SLLC Organic Community Garden, Memorial Garden, and 'Welcoming Wagon' committees
Sylvan Lake Lutheran Church
2399 Figa Avenue
W. Bloomfield, MI 48324-1808
zone 6A