question about sources of money for school garden

My organization, Youth Engaged in Service, is currently building a
garden at an Oakland middle school.  We are still $700 short of our
goal, the $700 we need to fill the raised beds with soil.  Does anyone
have any resources for grants or for free, good quality soil?

Nancy Davenport
Project YES
East Bay Conservation Corps
1021 Third Street