Re: bed size

Makes sense to me to say no tire material is not inert enough.  We live on a
military post and one of the rules is to NOT dump old tires in the woods
because of their toxicity to the environment.  When moved in and reported
that there were tires in the wood line behind our house the post sent out a
Hazardous Waste Team to remove them.  The fact that you are charged a tire
disposal fee when you have new tires put on your car (at least in our state)
leads me to believe that someone figured out that tires affect the

Jennifer White
Georgia Master Gardener
Columbus, GA