RE: bed size

Jennifer,

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is....

Having worked on enough environmental cases during my previous life as an
environmental and  litigation paralegal, I'm a little leery about recycling
tires for gardening use.  Tires as swings, doormats, soles for recreational
shoes - by all means.

However, that being said, I like the bed designs - inappropriate for a small
NYC garden like the Clinton Community Garden but undoubtedly useful
elsewhere. Now pre-made plastic board is inert and lives forever ( I
personally use in my own raised bed,  untreated wooden boards - which will
eventually have to be replaced. The plastic boards  are an option I will
consider next time, for sure.)

Adam