RE: sprawl statistic

  • Subject: RE: [cg] sprawl statistic
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:31:53 -0400

I'm jammed the afternoon ( we're moving our office to another floor) but you
might find fthe factoids on these sites:

National Land Trust:

This North Carolina site may have further factoids. Please note that it is a

PS, there may be a factoid in one of the reports on the Trust for Public
Land site: http://www.tpl.org/

Gotta go!

Adam Honigman