Landscape Design Software

  • Subject: [cg] Landscape Design Software
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:58:34 -0500

Friends,

This lady sent her information request to the American Community Gardening
Association listserve, where we have a few good professional landscape
designers, but no where near the number found on the  Public Spaces
listserve.

Could one of you folks please  help her out? Please direct your answers to:

dulcinea333@hotmail.com. & community_garden@mallorn.com

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Adam Honigman
Pencil, paper, tapemeasure and garden catalog person,
Clinton Community Garden