Re: Mycorrhizal products

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Mycorrhizal products
  • From: "Matt Morris" <theyellowroom@xtra.co.nz>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:02:28 +1200

just to add my two cents
concentrations of mychorrhizal fungi are absolutely improved with
application of good compost. Of course they are not present while the
compost is hot, but then neither are worms, slaters and other life forms
that continue to work with the matter once the bacterial heat phase has
passed.
humus rich soil is best for all soil life: this is improved with compost.