community gardens and property values?

  • Subject: [cg] community gardens and property values?
  • From: "Debbie Kane" <detrue@ipass.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:19:52 -0400

Title: Message
We live in a small condo complex where last year we started a small community vegetable garden.  Now there are a couple residents who are concerned that it will negatively impact their resale values.  Does anyone know of research or articles that show a positive correlation between the two?  Thanks from Debbie and Evan.