funding questions

  • Subject: [cg] funding questions
  • From: Jonathan Schwartz <jouno4@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Greetings fellow gardeners,

I am working as an Americorps VISTA for the
Northwood's NiiJii Enterprise Community. One of my pet
projects is to start a community garden. Being April
allready we need to secure our seed money soon. I have
tried various sources to do this and have had little
success. If anyone out there has any suggestions I
would welcome them with open arms.

Keep growing,
Jonathan Schwartz
P.O. Box 106 Pickerel, WI. 54465
(715) 484-8156 or (715) 484-7242 (after 5pm.)

http://taxes.yahoo.com/