RE: But what about Slugs?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] But what about Slugs?
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:07:46 -0400

Our guys have shells, and so far the chef ain't come back dead.  However,
for due dilligence sake, it might be best to take a crop of your slugs to
your local agriculture agent ( of if you have an entomologist) and check to
see if your slugs are edible.

For me, as a vegetarian, slugs are off limits, but Frenchy in the next
raised bed seems to like 'em.

Due dilligence is the way, always. When in doubt, check 'em out.

Best wishes,
Adam