prison gardens

  • Subject: [cg] prison gardens
  • From: Grow19@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:43:22 EDT

Hi All,
A friend has asked me if I can point her to examples of prison gardening.
She is particularly interested in knowing what is in the Washington DC metro
area or surrounding region, but other good examples a bit farther away would
be welcome.
Thanks.  You can reply to the list (others might also like to know) or
directly to her, Beatriz Zuluaga at Lutheran Social Services in Washington DC
at zuluagab@lssnca.org.

Thanks!
Judy Tiger
Washington DC