lease for community garden space

I have been given the use of a vacant lot next to the outreach center I am
director for to use for a community garden.  My employer's insurance
provided umbrella coverage for volunteers working on the lot, but the
insurance co. for the business that is letting me use the lot is saying that
is not sufficient.  He is suggesting we lease the lot for a $1 a year.
Anyone out there in a similar situation that would be willing to attach or
fax me a copy of the lease they are using?

Thanks and peace,