RE: fight the snails

  • Subject: RE: [cg] fight the snails
  • From: "G. McDowell" <mxdowej7@netzero.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:32:14 -0500
  • Encoding: 7 TEXT

Can you please tell me how you tell, exactly, if a plant has borers?  Our 2
cherry laurels are @ 15 years old and loosing their leaves, and branches
dying.  Could they just be at the end of their life span?  Need a systemic
insecticide?  They are in an irrigated flower bed, but could they need even
more water? (We're in west Texas) Thanks for your advice!